top of page
Drilling Metal

Zoning Department

Tim G. Ehrke, Zoning Inspector



  • Tuesday & Thursday  :  8am - 4pm

  • Wednesday  :  8am - 12pm

Zoning Permits

Accessory Buildings & Detached Garages

All accessory buildings and garages require permits. Whether you are putting up a new building, or adding to an existing building you will need to acquire a permit. Call with the size of your building and we will help you!


ALL SIGNS require permits! Call and we will make your application process painless.

Fencing and Walls

All Fences and Walls require a permit.

Swimming Pools

All swimming pools require permits, whether in-ground or above ground.

New Construction

Single & 2 Family Dwellings

All single and 2 family dwellings require permits. Call with the size of your dwelling and we will help you!


Carlisle Township has a Commercial Building Inspector. Contact us and we will work with you!

Zoning Commission

Zoning Commission meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month, at 6:30pm in the Hildebrandt meeting room of the Carlisle Fire Station.

Zoning Board of Appeals

Zoning Board of Appeals meets as necessary, at 7:00pm in the Township Hall.

bottom of page